Nexus Global is an IFA Support Network dedicated to providing a regulatory platform and compliance support network for financial advisers.
Designed with the needs of the contemporary IFA in mind, Nexus Global offers members a fully compliant management and business platform service with benefits reaching beyond what is generally available on the market today.
Why choose Nexus?
Reputation and professionalism are essential in today's financial marketplace. Clients demand the highest level of service and an IFA's regulatory standing counts.
Our approved, individual members of Nexus Global are all appointed representatives of Blacktower Financial Management (International) Limited (BFMI) and are licensed and regulated by the Gibraltar Financial Services Commission (FSC).
The Financial Services Commission regulates the financial services industry in Gibraltar, supervising a broad range of firms including:
- Company managers
- E-money institutions
- Professional trustees
- Payment services providers
- Funds and fund service providers
- Insurance companies
- Managers and intermediaries
- Investment firms
- Insolvency practitioners.
Benefits for your business
In an ever-changing regulatory environment intermediaries can gain value by outsourcing the burden of compliance. With the regulatory load reduced they are able to remain focused on providing advice and assistance to the people and companies requiring professional and independent financial services.
- Operate under your chosen corporate branding and style
- Outsource compliance so you can focus on developing your business
- EU and non-EU licensing options
- Full and comprehensive range of products and solutions available
- Best terms with all EU and International products and providers
- Fully compliant solutions and support for DB pension transfers
- CRM system to manage your clients from anywhere in the world
- Support and guidance with your existing marketing strategy
Nexus Global members are able to trade under their chosen brand identity whilst meeting the regulatory requirements of EU financial regulators and this allows them to provide their clients with a dedicated, robust, client-centric service.
Our Kind of Partner
The intermediaries represented by Nexus Global will work to meet the financial needs of predominantly retail cross-border expatriates. The needs of the cross-border expatriate tend to be complex, therefore experience and expertise is a necessity.
If this describes your business, we want you to join us.
Contact us for a confidential discussion regarding our services. You can rest assured all communication is handled with the utmost discretion.